Mining consists of multiple processes, each with its own set of challenges. What’s more, mining operations need to ensure regulatory compliance and commit to sustainability, even as commodity prices shift based on global demand and supply.
Thereby implementing innovative IT to achieve better performance and higher margins has become extremely important for mining industry.
SAP for Mining set of solutions enables you to meet the specific challenges of the mining industry.
SAP for Mining delivers an integrated, enterprise-wide business system that integrates your entire information, procurement, production, and delivery process chain and provides support in making critical management decisions. With full integration of production planning and asset life-cycle management, you can gain greater insight into your mining operations and improve both day-to-day and strategic decision making.
With SAP Mining you can improve asset management, reduce maintenance costs, and optimize production plans. Even in every day changing Mining Industry.
SAP for Mining supports your core business processes, including:
- Mining industry best practices – allows fast analysis, planning, monitoring and control of productions processes.
- Environment, health, and safety management – handle product safety, dangerous goods and their disposal, waste and emissions, industrial hygiene, and occupational health and safety.
- Mining industry and primary distribution – supports, optimizes and integrates data on the company and production planning information.
- Distribution – provides exact information on prices for bulk solids, samples and analysis, and issuing of invoices.
- Reprocessing – supports strategic goal setting for short and prolonged periods of time, distribution planning, price policy and action plans development along with client requirements.
- Integrated e-Procurement functionality – provides direct access to the information on products and services, helps to manage important strategic suppliers activities and assist in price setting.
- Company assets management – provides integration of planned, maintenance and emergency technical inspection.
- Integrated mySAP.com solutions include: customer relationship management, supply chain management, product life cycle management, e-procurement, business intelligence, financials, human resources, marketplaces and mySAP Workplace.