SAP BusinessObjects business intelligence (BI) solutions help business users transform their decision making by providing fact-based, quality information regardless of where the data resides.
ASAP-Solution provides business intelligence solutions allowing users from all departments of your organization access, review, format, analyse and transfer relevant information across your enterprise.
- Advanced analysis. SAP solution can empower your business analysts to perform advanced analysis of past years numerical and textual data to determine trends and patterns through visual user interface.
- Dashboards and visualization. You can transform how you view your business by interaction with sophisticated visual representations of processes and performance. You can perform what-if analysis with your dashboards to gain new insights – and make informed decisions.
- Business Intelligence Platform. Meet all of your strategic business intelligence (BI) requirements on a single BI platform while ensuring delivery of the relevant information to people when and where they need it.
- Queries, Reports and Analysis. Let end users interact with business information and answer ad hoc questions themselves – without having to understand complex database languages and underlying structures. SAP BusinessObjects is a solution that delivers powerful capabilities for ad hoc query, reporting, and analysis, basic reports authoring and information sharing using internal and external network protocols.
- Reporting. A reporting solution provides the basis for more broad business intelligence strategy, so you can gain secure, reliable access to the data you need to make the right decisions. The solution allows users to design and format interactive reports, explore and share them internally and externally securely.
- Data Exploration and Evaluation. A combination of simplicity and speed of search is the main feature of these convenient navigation and search tools. Find information you need to make important business decisions using hundreds of internal and external data sources.